San Pedro, Belize, has become a highly sought-after vacation destination, renowned worldwide for the incredible Belize Barrier Reef, gorgeous beaches, and friendly vibe. There are so many great things to do in San Pedro, Belize, and we’re here to help you plan your trip and make the most of it.
Our San Pedro hotel is staffed exclusively by friendly and knowledgeable locals, which means they’re an excellent resource for helping you enjoy the top-rated things to do in San Pedro, Belize. From helping you to book diving and snorkeling trips to the Belize Barrier Reef or recommending their favorite restaurants in town, our staff delights in sharing a bit of their San Pedro town with you!
It’s just one of the many perks of staying with us at our boutique hotel in San Pedro. We also offer a fantastic range of accommodations and amenities in our small, intimate beachfront location. As summer winds down, it’s time to stop daydreaming about your next vacation. Instead, let’s make it a reality. Book your room at our hotel in San Pedro, Belize, today!
Best Things to do in San Pedro, Belize
You could spend a week here and still not run out of things to do in San Pedro, Belize. From dive trips all over the Belize barrier reef and relaxing days on the beach to visiting historic ruins on the Belize mainland, there’s no shortage of fantastic things to do in San Pedro, Belize.
We offer a range of tours and activities, all of which can be arranged directly with our hotel for ease during your travels. If you’d like to get a feel for what’s waiting for you, here are a few of our favorite things to do in San Pedro, Belize.
- Go sailing around the stunning San Pedro harbor aboard our gorgeous boat, the Sirena Azul. This beautiful sailing boat is modeled after traditional fishing boats in Belize and is made with incredible craftsmanship and local hardwoods. We offer a variety of sailing tours aboard our boat, including snorkel trips and sunset sails.
- We work with local dive shops to offer you the best diving and snorkeling trips around the stunning and protected Belize Barrier Reef. Taking a peek at the vibrant diversity underwater is one of the top-rated things to do in San Pedro, Belize. Our trips include top-rated destinations like the Hol Chan Marine Preserve, The Great Blue Hole, and Shark Ray Alley.
- Fishing is another one of the most popular things to do in Belize. The waters around Ambergris Caye are considered some of the best fishing spots in the country.
- Don’t forget to plan for a rest day or two, either. There are plenty of things to do in San Pedro, Belize, but one of our favorites is spending a lazy day at the beach! Secret Beach is not so secret, but visiting here is one of the most popular things to do in San Pedro, Belize!
- Don’t forget to have some fun at one of San Pedro’s famous Palapa Bar. It’s at the end of the pier in front of our hotel and is a great place to splash around, enjoy a drink, and soak up the vibrant world that is San Pedro. This is definitely at the top of our list of favorite things to do in San Pedro, Belize!
- When you want to take a break from the water, consider one of the inland day trips to Belize. One of the most popular day trips from San Pedro is a tour of the Altun Ha Maya Ruins. We also offer a variety of other fantastic day trips in Belize, including cave tubing, ziplining, and so much more.
- Hop on and explore San Pedro town via a golf cart. It’s the only way, aside from on foot or bike, to get around town, and it just so happens to be one of the most popular things to do in Belize! The front desk at our San Pedro hotel can help arrange golf cart rentals for you. In town, you’ll find a variety of great shops, art galleries, and more. Don’t miss a tour of the Belize Chocolate Company!
- If you’re looking for another great place to relax, consider taking a ferry ride to Caye Caulker, where you’ll find seaside restaurants, boutique stores, gorgeous beaches, and plenty of fun at the Split.
- Enjoy eating out at some of the most delicious San Pedro, Belize restaurants, including fun places like The Truck Stop.
- Take a boat ride from San Pedro and visit the Bacalar Chico National Park and Marine Reserve, a UNESCO World Heritage site also home to the Chac Balam Mayan ruins.
The Best Place to Stay in San Pedro, Belize
While it’s true there are plenty of great things to do in San Pedro, Belize, it’s also a fantastic place to relax, unwind, and unplug in a way you can’t do at home. That’s one of the main reasons to escape to this beautiful part of the world in the first place. So, truly, one of our favorite things to do in San Pedro, Belize, is to relax in comfort at our San Pedro Hotel.
The Blue Tang Inn is rated as one of the best places to stay in San Pedro, Belize, and from the moment you arrive, it’s easy to see why. Our San Pedro hotel offers a far different experience than what you’ll find at traditional beachfront megaresorts. Here, you’ll be greeted by our local staff and treated to a fun, relaxed, and welcoming place to stay.
We offer just 14 guest suites, and with such an intimate space, you’ll surely find plenty of time and space to enjoy for yourself. When you do want to enjoy all the great things to do in San Pedro, Belize, we’re centrally located to the best of it. From here, you can walk to a variety of San Pedro Belize restaurants, you can rent golf carts to get into town, and we can help you arrange the top tours on the Ambergris Caye.
We’re also more than happy to put together a customized package so you genuinely do enjoy the very best things to do in San Pedro, Belize. The guest experience is our #1 focus, so all you need to worry about is getting here, and we’ll take care of the rest. Book your room at our #1-rated San Pedro, Belize hotel today!